22 January 2012

Black and White theme part # 1


Just a little post on things I probably can live without and most probably will have too - but they are simply too pretty not to mention ...


The most amazing printed tee - like ever ... I love big dogs - especially dalmatians and not very often but every now and then I see a picture and a drawing of one I like - this I adore ...



Buy it here - Magma London - made by Polly Horner -







This is simple - yet cool - especialy with Le fix's logo in the front.
Buy it here


These shoes rock my world and is a collaboration between Patrick Mohr and K1X.
They were sold out within few hours ...

Find out more about - Patrick Mohr  



This is a very german gadget - RECLAM publishing house - are small yellow masterpieces - you always buy them when having to buy literature for school - they have all the classics sometimes even in bilingual versions. They are pretty and the notebook is already kult ... 
Buy it here



It is simple and sleek - the combination of gold and plain wood is great.
It's so annoyingly simple you just want to make it yourself but know you never will ...
But it here