25 November 2011

Kramer vs. Kramer

The flu has entered my body - I feel sick, have a fever and feel like my head has turned into a marshmallow - the past few days at work have been really busy - and I have been working late nights but yesterday my body just gave up and I went home a little earlier than usual, bought tons of lemons and have been drinking "heisse Citrone" both yesterday and this morning.

I try sleeping and relaxing - and just saw the classic Kramer vs. Kramer - I remember reading it when I was a kid, I think my dad gave it to me at some point - maybe his attempt to explain the term divorce while we were going through something similar at home - and just as back in the days - the film being just as good as the book I just cry my eyes out - the best cast ever and - such a sad, sad story ...

Maybe the fever is taking over my mind - but it just suites my temper today ...