03 October 2011

WALTER - Antwerp I am coming

Next week I am flying with parts of the designteam to Antwerp, we will spend a day trend spotting and "oozing" the city, before taking the train to Paris where we will stay for 2 more days.

It's meant as a inspirational trip, where we will check out a lot of shops, especially vintage ones for inspiration for the next collection. What I am most excited about is for sure Antwerp, can you imagine - I haven't been ?!

 AND finally I will see Walter's shop - I LOVE Walther von Beirendock, he still is not quite as kool as Bernhard but still he pretty much rocks my fashion world

 - - - - WALTER - - - ST.ANTONIUSSTRAAT 12 - - - 2000 ANTWERP - - - BELGIUM

just see what brand are hanging next to each other - Walter Van Beirendonck - Dirk Van Saene - Bernhard Willhelm - Christian Wijnants - Bruno Pieters - Sofie D’Hoore - Frieda Degeyter - Inge Van Den Broeck - Syngman Cucala - Mikio Sakabe - R.T par Ramdane Touhami - Jan & Carlos - Comme des Garçons - Play - Pleasure Principle - A’N’D - Azumi and David - Bless - Schiesser by Kostas Murkdis


I especially can't wait to see these : Bernhard, Mikio Sakabe,  Bruno Pieters and Schiesser by Kostas Murkudis