02 October 2011

Photo shoot Samsøe Samsøe

As some of you, probably most of you, when I come to think of it are aware of - I have been employed by the danish brand Samsøe Samsøe as a designer for both female and mens wear. This has also resulted in me neglecting my blog quite a lot, because I simply hadn't had the energy to maintain it. A few week ago we shot the menswear lookbook, and i hung along to see how this is done at Samsøe, the Designer and her assistend has worked with both the model, make up artist and photographer before so the atmosphere was really low key and it was great fun. In my opinion this has turned out to be a really nice collection, with a strong sense of materials and fashion forward textures without loosing the classic, Scandinavian sense that is so important to Samsøe, it has great quality fabrics and there were several styles I would like to see my man in, even some I would want to wear myself. It makes me happy to be working for a brand that cares for the details and I really feel I can learn a lot form the guys here ! - Martin the Argentine model suited the collection very well, gives the more subtle pieces a little bit of roughness and enge - here are some snaps from behing the scenes.