09 October 2011

Malmø - 2011

I spent friday in Malmø, with a few of my colleagues - I had never been in Malmø, checking out stores but there are quite a few very good ones ! 


Especially :

  1. A place: Davidhallsgatan 14
  2. Tres bien shop - Friisgatan 6C
  3. Tjallamalla - Davidshallsgatan 15
  4. Spirit: Södra Förstadsgatan 25



And of course we checked out second hand shops and found a few nice textures and styles we could work with. What I really enjoyed though was the lunch at this slightly shady place where there was an absolute amazing mixture of people - old arabs eating banana's with honey, hippies and aunts drinking tee - anyway we had the best sandwich with feta and almond pesto ! 


I would like to go back again soon, see some exhibitions have a few cinnamon bunns and look at people - so long Malmø and see you soon !