05 October 2011

HAW-LIN

These guys are pretty cool, the idea of these inspirational blogs that are packed with photographs without any explanatory text whatsoever except a link has caught my attention for quite some time. This blog caught my interest after I had read about it on Freundenvonfreunden - the guys behind Haw-lin are Nathan Cowen and Jacob Klein - which explains the name -

Haw-lin is an online mood board - that started back in 2008 - a place where the two designers who got to know each other when interning for Hort in Berlin could gather their inspiration. This has now almost turned into a battle about whom posts the best picture - I love their esthetics and wide range of topics. And their street style awareness humbles me !












These pictures are taken from Freundenvonfreunden

My top three right now / pictures taken from Haw-lin