25 August 2011

(untitled) Maison Martin Margiela

I won a competition from Normann Copenhagen which meant that I could bring my man and go to the Martin Margiela's perfume release last night. We had a fun night out - mingled - saw Maria from Piff Paff wearing her Buffalo - Moon Spoon Saloon Platforms :) I was a bit star stroke !









It was great fun, with heaps of bubbles, white chocolate and vietnamese little dumplings - I am not a big fan of perfume because I often thing perfumes tend to be too heavy and sweet but I was surprised - especially the lighter version L'eau - It's expensive but it's Margiela so that does not come as a surprise but Normann is the only one selling it in Denmark and it's worth saving up for.


Thank you Normann for a good night out and the pretty Margiela tote bag we got when we left !