21 August 2011

Liza Minnelli vs. Terry Richardson

As you all know parents - maybe especially mum's have a pretty idealistic and funny way of seeing their spouse. A pretty funny example of this is the fact that my mum always tells me that I look like Liza Minnelli - this might be true in my mum's world but I doubt that anyone else ever thought of this random similarity ... Well I don't care - I love Liza almost as much as I love Michael Jackson and I especially like the fact that we almost have the same hair doo now and that Terry took some real decent pictures of her - Tomorrow I will turn 26 - and I can't wait - the day after I will celebrate it with friends and some family with cakes and norwegian waffles and real danish "hygge" - but today I will enjoy my last day of 25 - thank you - it has been a blast !