26 August 2011

British VOGUE - the september issue

A sweet friend of mine brought me the september issue of british Vogue for my birthday - I never buy Vogue, unless I am in Paris or I can get my hands on the russian or japanese one, but it made me so happy - and I am reading it to bits and pieces.

Especially this beautiful fashion shoot - so bright and sequence'ish and I am so very into this seasons Prada spirit !







Photographer: Josh Olins
Model: Anja Rubik
Fashion Editor: Kate Phelan

And I just have to mention the interview with Jenna Lyons from J Crew - when I lived in the states I used to browse their shops in the late afternoons at fifth Avenue - falling in love with every 2nd and 3rd item I could get my hands on but never had the money to buy anything of it - their leather goods are amazing and even though some of their designs are a little bit too sweet for my taste they just make good quality knit to die for and beautiful shoes as well - and I love the american preppy flair they always emphasize. And I love J Crew even more after having read about the creative head behind much of it.