25 August 2011

// ... birthday girl ... //




A few days ago was my birthday, I tend to get a wee bit over excited about these things - I like balons and confetti and colors and flowers all over the place - I had invited a bunch of people over to have cake the next day - I had wished for heavy, berry, creamy cakes, waffles, minty drinks and fun times in our tiny little apartment - I love the fact that they just show up and sit on the floor and on our beer cases with pillows because we don't even have the space for a sofa - anyways it was great -

A bunch of people came with bubbles, fashion magazines, pretty flowers and sweet, sweet presents - I am so happy that so many people showed up - thank you !






But also thank you my handsome man - how nicely you treated me on my B-day - It was such a happy happy day

So here you get the recipe for a happy birthday :

*Have rosé wine and bread with chevre cheese - preferably at Beau Marchè
*Get pretty, little cupcakes and eat them in a park - get them at Serenity Cupcakes (if you like the graphic works - check out waaitt - they made it happen)
*Have a decent Danish hot dog on the way home - at DØP