02 January 2011

Den Frie Udstillingsbygning ...






Tomorrow school starts again - Christmas break is over. Goodbye lying in bed watching series and eating popcorn. Hello theory; CSR and CSI, design thinking and design vs. globalization will be on my schedule the next month and afterwords my graduation project is due - slowly I am panicking - hahahahahaha. It is crazy when I think about that five years at The Danish Designschool will be over this summer.

Anyways my new years resolution is to rediscover my current city - Copenhagen :) And I started today - I went to a museum called: Den Frie Contemporary Art Exhibition - Where Sophia Kalkau, Martin Erik Andersen, Thomas Poulsen exhibited.

I had never been there before and I actually thought it was a theater, it was a nice art space, the exhibitions were a little lame but thats might be just me ... I would love to say - see for yourself but to be honest I think it was over today ?! But check the museum out ...