12 July 2011

Post Exam Depression ...

The past few days my mind has been killing me, I have spent the days running - anyone who might have seen me will argue with me now, because I am in such a bad state that I doubt that I can call what I am doing: running - but hey I am doing my best !

Anyways people who know me well know, that when I start to run I must have many things on my mind and I guess I do // post exam depression // what will happen next ? Seeing all episodes of "How to make it in America" might not help - NYC is calling my name ! And yes in some time I will get there again I just need to figure out how and when ...

I have very good and close friends in Copenhagen and I like this city very much, with little doubt I might even end up here in the long run but for now I need to be somewhere else.

Instead of crushing my mind about it I have decided to head home - I have a few of them and this time with home I mean Munich. It's great fun in the summer and I need to be somewhere else than in Copenhagen right now - CPH reminds me too much of having to grow up and decide for myself what I want to do with my life - good friends keep telling me that I just need to relax and take a deep breath - that's just hard when you're used to having a goal to work with.

A long time ago I made a list which said that before I turned 30 I wanted to be a designer (I am now - even with a masters degree), live in 8 different countries (2 missing), visit all continents (South America, Asia, Africa, Australia missing) and learn how to speak french.

So maybe my goal is to find a new country to live in, travel a few continents and learn some more french - next goal is Munich - where I will visit old friends, see my family, walk my dog, run, read and get some perspective on where to start. I'll keep you posted on what my Munich is all about but here are some pictures to start with - the pictures are from Munich photo blog