08 June 2011

Photoshoot part # 1

Finally - I present you the finished pictures from the photoshoot - I am tired with only a few hours sleep last night, finishing the layout for the report and the lookbook and editing the pictures together with my man. I am filled with home made meat balls thanks too Rebecca's mum :) and ready for bed - the report turned out great but the print of the lookbook was not good enough, when the pictures are soo kool the Lookbook has to be perfect as well so I am looking for a good copy shop - let me know if you know some good ones !

BUT THANKS AGAIN YOU GUYS - these are the fantastic people who made the photoshoot possible !

photographer - Kenneth Nguyen - http://kennethnuigen.blogspot.com/
make up & hair artist - Kathrine Sørensen
Models - Ida Jabbie - Sofia Sakko
Designer - Karoline Thomsen
Helper in need - Thomas Blankschøn