01 June 2011

It came from the sky

For the past few weeks I have tried to get everything together for the photo shoot on saturday, with a lot of help from friends, many frustrating phone calls, email correspondants and facebook requests I thing it's a wrap ! At least we have a kick ass photographer, a super enthusiastic and positive hair and make up artist, 2 great looking african rooted models and a studio - so cross your fingers // saturday is the big day and yeah by the way the collection and the accessories are all done ! Tried making some shoes today and time will tell if it worked out or not // I will work on my report the next few days - 15 more pages to go on design theory, why have I made the decisions I have and where is it all going ...

In the meantime you can enjoy these amazing pictures that I found on my favourite swiss blogg - Fashion bits and bobs