15 June 2011

Boom Clap Bachelors - Løb Stop Stå

Tomorrow I have a rehearsal exam - my tutor and my class mates will be there and it's now 23.26 and I just finished todays to do list - filled with all sorts of presentation stuff that I also need to get done before the exam, which mean that I still haven't prepared for tomorrow ... Additionally I am trying to keep away from sugar - my body needs a detox from this project period - it's completely ridiculous that I started with it before i had finished my exam ...

Maybe I could just go to bed and my dreams will sort the rest - anyways I need to get this exam over with because it is killing me ! What I am loving at the moment is this song though - amazing danish music // Boom Clap Bachelors - Løb Stop Stå



The song makes me feel like summer - want to go away to Berlin, Hamburg, Munich or maybe just a simple summer house - anyways AWAY ... Copenhagen is great just not for me at the moment - I just want to rob a bank and fly away - with my man and my new zebra nike pocket runners - I think they are amazing I just need to get used to them first !