30 April 2011

Gestalten Space Berlino

If I could choose I would be in Berlino right now, with my man, my project would be long gone and rock steady crew ready // we would have coffee at Bonanza // Oderberger Straße 35, and head of to the new Gestalten Space Berlin // Sophie-Gips-Höfe - Sophienstraße 21, afterwords we would have cake and slumber in a couch at Wohnzimmer - Lettestrasse 6 - finally when the evening comes we would eat pizza outside under all the trees at an amazing italian place // am Ufer Kreuzberg ...

But hey who said going to school was all that bad :) Have a nice saturday folks - and enjoy the freedom - hahhahaha // I am heading off to school to kick some ass and work on the patterns for the last pieces for my collection. The last t-shirt and the last pair of trousers - toile presentation on monday - here we come :)






pictures from cut magazine