06 April 2011

Astrid Andersen




I was called a thief by the librarian yesterday - I was my normal stressed out self and saw some amazing pictures of this seasons Astrid Andersen collection and wanted to photo copy the pictures and some other stuff from the newest issue of ID magazine - my copy card didn't work, I had no coins to pay for a making a few copies and the scanner took forever ... I started with plain honesty asking if I could pop out with the newest issue and make a few copies and be back within a lightning second to return the magazine to it's shelf ( it's the newest issue so you are not allowed to borrow it- officially) well the guy said no ... And then my stressed out self decided to just take it and make copies and return it again without telling the toad ...

And then oops - busted at the door ... Young lady thats called theft ...

But since I am a good person my friend had the latest issue and now I can share these amazing pictures with you !

Need sleep now - peace out !