10 March 2011

Irma Boom on designing Hella Jongerius' latest book, Misfit

I will buy this book the soon I get the money for it ! Hella is a great artis and designer and Irma Boom has such a great eye for color and composition - all ready love it ! And her accent // you just want her to be a long lost family member that you can hang out with and talk to all day long :)

Outside the rain has been pouring down all day - so I spent most of it at home in front of my computer creating some all over prints for my collection. Or at least some suggestions - but hey I can tell you making something, simple, graphic and feminine aiming for simplicity without becoming boring is drop dead difficult ! had a coffee at "Mokkariet" in Østerbro - weird place - ok coffee ( coffeebeans from Riccos) - nice, rustic interior but their signs ?! Hideous ! - unfortunately my coffee was a tad too warm as well but hey my company made up for all of that big time.

Well this weekend will be stressful I am afraid - way to many plans and too little time to work - but maybe I could need a weekend off and be fresh on monday instead ... We'll see ! Have a nice one anyways and enjoy the little movie !