31 March 2011

Graduation Project - the golden blues ...





This week has been heavy and I simply have so much I need to get done - but after the fitting today I got some thumbs up but everything just takes for ever ... Even though I am still missing a zillion pieces I have been super duper effective this week and I seem to have found my german side again - so over the next couple of days I will kick ass and really make magic happen - my desk is a mess at the moment so many loose ends and while I am pattern construction and working on my toils I also need to get more concrete when it comes to all the trims, such as golden stoppers, zippers and nylon strings - but we are getting there !

I keep ordering samples from everywhere and the biggest mystery left is how long should all my zippers be - There is this amazing company called Lampo in Italy that just makes the most beautiful ones but they are all custom made so I will have to know the exact lengths and before I know that, I have to construct all my styles BUT it takes them 4 weeks to deliver and I don't have that time ...

As you see - many loose ends ...