05 March 2011

Christiane Bördner & Marcus Gaab








Again a little treat from my favorite blog - it's saturday and I am hanging out at school - I have been fairly productive all ready but at this time of day my head just turns off and I just need to see something else than my project ... I have been feeling so guilty that I just flew away and took 10 days off from my project and one should think that I would have so much energy now to just rock on but well I need to find it it's bound to be somewhere - where are you though - all that energy ?

But anyways I just saw this little film about the founders of I love magazine ! It's in German but for those of you who understand what they are saying - enjoy it - this guy is just too kool - "like what can go wrong it's just clothes" !



Freunde von Freunden - Christiane Bördner & Marcus Gaab from Freunde von Freunden on Vimeo.