28 February 2011

Day # 6







After having been here for half a year last time I felt that I had seen a lot, and I went to a gallery or a museum a least once a week - so museums wise I really felt I had seen plenty, but I just never took the time to go to DIA ... So we did that yesterday and it was definitely worth the train ride. Amazing art space with all the natural light ... Seeing artist like Chamberlain, Sol Lewitt and Franz Erhart Walter dedicated with so much space was beyond amazing ! The work of Michael Heizer also took my breath away ...

When getting back to Manhatten we got caught up in NIKEtown ! When heading back to the hotel we decided to grab something to eat close to home and Just outside our hotel there is a diner called Stardust - Ellen's diner - A touristy, broadway all american crazy place with singing waitresses - very funny !